Local Business Support
North Oxfordshire Academy is committed to ensuring that their students have experience of the world of work and would welcome any support from local businesses.
Please contact: email@example.com
We have been actively working with the Royal Society of Arts (RSA) and their Driving Ambition programme for nearly 10 years. If you want to see what businesses can offer schools, please view their website.
We would appreciate support from local employers with the following:
- Notification on any apprenticeship vacancies
- Work experience or work shadowing opportunities for our year 12 students
- Businesses to speak in assemblies on value of STEM or STEM careers for women.
- Individuals in to talk about how they use Maths (or XXX subject) in their career
- Sixth Form vocational courses (Hospitality, Health and Social Care, Business and Sport) are always looking to engage with businesses to speak to classes as need real life understanding, presentations, scenario-based activities or demonstrations.
If you have been involved in any of our careers activities and supported students then we would love to have your feedback, so that we can continually improve our programme. Please use the feedback form.